Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Gypsy has failed to hold my attention...

I just couldn't help myself when HSN debuted the Cricut Gypsy Sept 24th. I bought it thinking it would be great to be able to "design on the go". Unfortunately, I haven't even remembered to take it with me. It sits there with a smirk on it's face, knowing I may never get around to fully using it. What's up with that? I wanted it as much as a teenager wants his or her first kiss, and now I can't even remember to take it with me!
Another odd thing, I went back to playing with my Pazzles Inspiration cutter after I got the Gypsy. I had stopped for awhile, while I played with my new baby bug cutter (Cricut). Maybe I should send the Gypsy back or sell it on eBay. I think I may have just hit my crafting gadget overload.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your blog! And I had to leave you a note of thanks for your comment about beading on my last blog post -- I love the idea, and I'm going to audition it when I finish the quilt top. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope we continue to connect!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete